Run into Death Run into Death

Bit repetitive but holy fuck 3am Full blast headphones , that fucken jump scare got me lmfao Oh Well First try score was 207

Blocks Drop Blocks Drop

Pretty sure he forgot to add collision detection between the block Player and the level.. I'll still give 2 Stars because the game itself looks pretty interesting , nothing new but still interesting , Just need to fix that one major bug and make sure you test your games before upload..

Halloween Champion 2016 Halloween Champion 2016

Fun Game , Pretty hard.. But who doesnt like a challenge

Tactical Turtle Tactical Turtle

Yeah it starts off a bit hard.. should have an escalating difficulty.. And should use the coins as currency for something.. Other than that its a great game..

Explosive Adventure Explosive Adventure

Fuzz-Paw Down there , Theres nothing racist about this game.. As you can tell it was Not intended to be Racist.. You just took it as Racism , Either Way Great Work Vadim.. I Like the fact that you did Mostly everything yourself with the exception of the music.. Good Game

vdmoparin responds:

Thank you!

Death Row Death Row

Used to love this game when i was younger... Still a great game 5 Stars for sure ! I Wish it had a sleeping button so i didnt havnt to wait for him to get completely tired... If your still active on this site.. Think you could make a sequel?

Anyone who needs help , what you gotta do is

Make him try out each job till you find his 'Favorite' that will make him work faster meaning more money ! Also be sure to Search for the notes.. In order to find the notes you need to buy furniture such as the desk, the plant and the trash bin those have notes in them but im not gonna give all the clues away !

Snake.is Snake.is

This game is a single player right? I Checked to see if i was on a server by disconnecting my wifi... So im guessing this is a single player version of Slither..

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Definitely one of my favorite childhood games.. Used to love this game soooo much haha

Space Blaster Space Blaster

The mechanics are nice but needs better graphics..

Business Creator 2016 Business Creator 2016

In Under 5min of game play i have already reached the point of boredom.. The Workers are a bit too over powered and you can hire them nonstop which allows the game to become boring and just useless to play , Maybe add some difficulty? Make the workers cost more each time you buy it maybe but make sure to display the price

OfficialBoxingwolf responds: